Congratulations, you've taken a big step in contacting our office about the All-on-Four™ Dental Implant Procedure.
It's actually a free consultation and an opportunity for patients to meet our dental implant team, consult directly with the doctor, and gain detailed insight into the All-on-Four procedure.
Let’s take a look at a typical first free consultation visit:
- You will be introduced to our implant team, each of whom has their own specialty and role in the procedure.
- Then it's your turn to advise our dental professional about your current oral health and dental history.
- Then comes a quick oral examination when an All-on-Four™ team member examines then the state of your gums and bone, both of which need to be healthy. Good, but not perfect bone density is also necessary. The All-on-Four™ procedure does involve some minor bone grafting. However, people who have lost some bone strength can still be great candidates for All-on-Four™ Dental Implants.
- We use the modern technology to map every patient’s bone structure, and determine exactly where the placements will go. We may require you to have x-rays, dental impressions or other scanning techniques.
- The team takes all the time necessary to fully address any concerns or questions you may have about how the procedure works and what to expect. Having a family member during the first consultation, is helpful as is bringing along a set of prepared questions.
At the end of the consultation visit, if you are deemed a good All-on-Four™ Dental Implant candidate, you will be provided with a personalized treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
The All-on-Four™ team goal is to make sure that you leave the consultation feeling confident in our team of experts, and looking forward to living without traditional dentures.
Request a copy of 'A Patient's Guide to Dental Implants' e-book. Created by Drs. Rob Eisen and Jerry Jesin, this e-book will help you understand the All-on-Four™ process before you come in for a free consultation. Simple and easy to read explanations, diagrams and real case examples will help you understand what our team can achieve for you.